Not sure whether Fostering’s
right for you?
It’s only natural to have a lot of questions if you’ve never fostered before. And when you don’t have all the answers it can put you off from taking that important first step. It can be nerve-wracking. We get it. That’s why we make it easy to find out whether fostering is the right role for you.
Are you wondering...
- Do I have the right skills to foster?
- Can fostering fit in with my job?
- Do I need a spare room to foster a child?
- What fostering checks are done?
- What happens when fostering goes wrong?
- How long does the fostering process take?
- How much does fostering pay?
Booking a call with one of our experienced social workers is a great way to get the answers you need from the people who understand what’s involved.
Why foster carers choose to
foster with Diagrama
“We chose to foster so that we could make a difference. Inviting another child into your home and allowing them to find some stability, come alive and begin to really thrive is the best family decision we have made, and I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.”
Chris and Nic Kimmance
Diagrama Foster Carer Beth shares her fostering journey
We welcome foster carers from all walks of life. Meet teaching assistant Beth, 25, who started her fostering journey as a single woman, living with her parents.
"Children and young people receive
high-quality care from skilled and
genuinely caring foster carers."
Making a difference is simple – just take the next step
This is your chance to become an inspiring role model that children in care desperately need.
Taking the next step is simple:
- BOOK A CALL WITH A SOCIAL WORKER - You book a call at a time that is convenient and works around you.
- FIND OUT ABOUT FOSTERING - Speak with our friendly social workers and ask any questions you may have.
- KNOW WHETHER FOSTERING IS RIGHT FOR YOU – Feel confident you have honest, reliable and comprehensive information to understand whether fostering is the right pathway for you.